P: 07986 513187
A bit about me:
I am a dynamic and creative UX designer with experience of working on international brands, working in a fast paced collaborative environment. As a hands on individual who isn’t afraid of a pen and paper I work through the full UX lifecycle from research to design and testing utilising all elements of a user centred design process to create innovative cross platform experiences.
Places I have worked:
magnetic North: January 2016 – Present
Senior User Experience Consultant
Award winning digital design company based in Manchester, UK.
At mN i work to:
– Utilise research, psychology, and UX best practice to take a consumer-centric approach to helping organisations make digital strategy and UX decisions;
– Collect and assimilate customer data;
– Plan and facilitate strategic, customer-centric decision making;
– Define organisations digital strategic objectives—vision and strategy—and set objectives and tactical plans;
– Execute and monitor digital strategic and UX recommendations;
– Develop UX processes within the agency
– Lead UX in pitches and new business responses
Computerlove: July 2012 – December 2015
User experience consultant
I worked to help research, plan and design engaging user experiences for Code’s digital solutions, utilising all elements of the User-Centred Design process.
Paydata ltd: October 2010 – July 2012
User experience & brand development
Contributing towards a 20 per cent year on year growth my work at Paydata involved utilising elements of a user centered design process to research, plan and design a new company website as well as develop a refreshed brand identity & strategy.
Block Design: October 2009 – October 2010
I worked as part of a team helping to create and develop Block’s homeware range, launching products available in national chains such as John Lewis. A significant part of the role was to overhaul the present production process and implement a new and structured way of working.
User research: Workshops, ideation sessions, interviews, surveys, task models, card sorting, tree testing, ethnographic research
Solution design: Solution design sessions, personas, storyboards, sketching, interactive prototypes, affinity diagrams, wireframing, user journeys, persuasion design (PET), Fogg behavioural model, colour theory
Usability testing: Tree testing, focus groups, gurrilla user testing, lab testing
Software: Axure, Omnigraffle, Survey Monkey, Optimal Workshop, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Indesign
Brand strategy: Brand audits, standards & guidelines, brand identity, brand strategy
- Reasons to be responsive workshop with Brad Frost; a full day workshop taking a deep dive into the world of responsive web design;
- Google Analytics training with Code Computerlove; using Google Analytics for UX
My education so far:
Sept 2006 – Sept 2009 :
University of Plymouth – Product Design 2:1
If you would like to chat about any of my work or experience please feel free to contact me